Instructions for Authors
Paper Submission Guidelines
Submitted papers must be unpublished and should not be submitted elsewhere at the same time. Accepted papers should not exceed 6 pages in two-column IEEE Transactions style. Accepted papers longer than 6 pages will be charged $100 for each extra page. Papers cannot be longer than 8 pages. Papers should be submitted as PDF files through the EDAS system (http://edas.info). All submitted papers will be subject to three independent reviews.
Revise Your Paper
Please read the reviews and follow the reviewers' recommendations for revising your final paper. When you are done with revising, please print out your paper and carefully proof read it.
Register For The Conference
- At least one author must register for the conference as the presenter.
- ComSoc policy states that all accepted IEEE HPSR 2014 technical paper presenters must register as Non-Student.
- One full registration is valid for up to 2 papers (HPSR policy).
- For registration information, click on Registration
- It is imperative that the same author must upload the approved PDF of the paper and the copyright form.
- The organizers of IEEE HPSR 2014 as well as our attendees expect accepted papers to be presented at the conference. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Submit Your Copyright Transfer
After you upload your final paper, submit Copyright. You must upload the pdf file of the final version of your paper, and complete the copyright transfer. If you fail to comply, the paper will be dropped from the program.